GAIA’s hands-on investment strategy focuses on the following criteria:
Asset Class Preference
- Core-Plus and Value-Add multifamily properties/portfolios located within large MSAs across the United States
- Condominium conversion opportunities within the greater New York MSA
- Opportunistic repositioning of unsold condominium units and distressed investment opportunities requiring additional capital and/or operational expertise
- Opportunistic investments in emerging neighborhoods within the New York MSA
GAIA is focused on primary and secondary markets in the United States. Markets of interest include locations along the East Coast and Sun Belt region.
- Major metropolitan areas
- Markets with a sustainable renter population and a stable, diverse employer base
- Strong long-term market fundamentals
- Compelling long-term structural supply/demand imbalance
- Short-term pricing and/or supply dislocations
- A strong potential for increasing NOI through active, hands-on asset management
- Flexible product/property that allows for multiple exit strategies
- Acquisition of product below replacement cost
$20mil minimum. Preferred size $50mil – $1bil. In NYC transactions as small as $5mil may be considered.
Varies, contingent upon product type and strategy. All-cash transactions may be feasible.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any inquires regarding acquisitions or dispositions.