Gaia’s hands-on investment strategy focuses on the following criteria:
Asset Class Preference
- Core-Plus and Value-Add Multifamily properties/portfolios located within large MSAs across the United States
- Condominium Conversion Opportunities within the greater New York MSA
- Opportunistic Repositioning of unsold condominium units and distressed investment opportunities requiring additional capital and/or operational expertise
GAIA is focused on primary and secondary markets in the United States. Markets of interest include locations along the East Coast and Sun Belt region.
- Major metropolitan areas
- Markets with a sustainable renter population and a stable, diverse employer base
- Strong long-term market fundamentals
- Compelling long-term structural supply/demand imbalance
- Short-term pricing and/or supply dislocations
- A strong potential for increasing NOI through active, hands-on asset management
- Flexible product/property that allows for multiple exit strategies
- Acquisition of product below replacement cost
$20mil minimum. Preferred size $50mil – $1bil.
Varies, contingent upon product type and strategy. All-cash transactions may be feasible.
Please contact us at email@example.com with any inquires regarding acquisitions or dispositions.